Saturday, July 18, 2009

Book Review on BarnesAndNoble.com



Jewels Of Passion received a flattering 5-Star review at Barnes And Noble.com by one satisfied customer:

Wonderful resource for jewelry designers and enthusiasts by evado

Reader Rating: 5 Stars

When I purchased this book at my local Barnes And Noble, it was still shrink wrapped so I never saw any of the photos in the book. The pieces that Sherri Duncan and Deby Roberts picked for the front and back cover were enough to convince me that this book was filled with amazing pieces of costume jewelry. And I was not disappointed. There was page after page of incredible examples of costume jewelry along with snapshots of the everyday life of Dr. Sherri. I will continue to pull this book off my shelf for information and inspiration.

www.sherriduncanjewelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment